- Introduction to Fundamental Analysis: Top down and Bottom up Approach
- How to read important documents for fundamental analysis: How to Annual Report, points such as management discussion, director and other reports,
- Reading of Conference call transcripts or any other investor and industry presentation if available
- Understanding of financial statements such as P&L Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Ratio analysis: Ratios such as profitability, margins, return ratios such as ROE, ROCE, Debt equity and turnover ratios such as A/c receivable, payable, inventory and their interpretation
- Valuation: understand concept of intrinsic value concept and cash flow, P/E based valuation, Relative valuation using peer comparison. How to derive target price for stock using these methods!
- Different industry case study such as Auto, IT, Banks, FMCG etc with examples from live market
- Other important points such as shareholding pattern study, promoters and brand equity of a company.
- Important fundamentally strong stocks selection and list from Analyst for investors!
- 2 day workshop of 3 to 4 hours per day. Fees: 5,000. Online as well as classroom program available!
- Bank A/c No details for company: Kotak Mahindra Bank Current A/c IFSC Code:KKBK0001755
Name: A and M Equity Analytics and Training LLP A/c no: 3313379641
UPI ID: equityanalyticspune@kotak